Paul Calleri CMA offers his services to companies on a contractual basis matching his wealth of skills and knowledge to ensure success with the most challenging Accounting Projects. His diversified and extensive experience has made him a sought after CPA, CMA consultant and offers interim accounting management for organizations assuring smooth transitions.
With Paul's expertise he also provides financial statement preparation/analysis and reporting, product costing, budgeting, forecasting, policy/procedure development, managing/training/mentoring staff, creating and maintaining Internal control systems, Sarbanes Oxley and IFRS.
Paul has been involved in many organizations in his past and has been actively providing support whenever he can.
Paul currently serves and actively provides support for the following:
- Director, Toronto East District of the CMA
- Member, Canadian Association of Management Consultants
Paul has previously served for or been a member of the following:
- Past Chairperson, Toronto East District of the CMA
- Past Chairperson, York Region Chapter of The Society of Management Accountants of Ontario
- Past Director, York Region Champter of The Society of Management Accountants of Ontario
- Past Board Member - evaluating CMA Finalists Presentations
- Member, Toastmasters International
- Member, Committee Magic in PJ's for the Children's Wish Foundation